Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: I love you Author evidence ?

From: drexx () PACIFIC NET SG (Drexx Laggui)
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 12:50:05 +0800

May 8, 2000 (GMT +8)

Actually, the bad guys/gals can afford to be brazen enough to
*not* even hide their tracks. All they have to do be at a place
where not enough cyberlaws are understood and implemented
and, sad to say, they can't be touched. That seems to be the
case, as in here:
http://www.inquirer.net/issues/may2000/may08/news/news_3.htm

Or at least the bad guys/gals can have enough time to destroy
all evidence in their possession, and muster enough willpower
not to confess to anything. And yes, there is no jury system in
the Philippines where prosecution lawyers with fancy theatrics
can sway the jury to produce a guilty verdict.

It's a Wild Wild Web,

Drexx Laggui <drexx () pacific net sg>

/* Disclaimer: I'm a Filipino stationed in Singapore who helps
fight the bad guys/gals in Asia. */