Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: The Million Dollar Solution

From: jspeer () IH8DOS COM (Jeremy Speer)
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 11:21:30 -0700

On one final note, why could we not just create a loader for wscript.exe
that just bings up a popup window that shows that some script is running.
Would you like it to continue? If you are not expecting the script, then
you would click "***NO***". This would at least prevent anyone from having
it run without them knowing. They would at least know that something is
going on.

my other 2 cents.