Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Outlook/HTML "proggie"

From: Dan_Schrader () TRENDMICRO COM (Dan Schrader)
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 11:05:10 -0700

It is worth noting that VBS.kakworm (details:
http://www.antivirus.com/vinfo/virusencyclo/default5.asp?VName=VBS_KAKWORM.A
-M), an embedded script virus similar to BubbleBoy,  is the most common
virus in the world today.

For virus prevelence stats:  http://wtc.trendmicro.com/wtc - change setting
to show infected computers.

This despite the fact that Microsoft patched the security hole this uses
last August.