Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: N2H2 Web Proxy/Filter appliance

From: crispin () WIREX COM (Crispin Cowan)
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 02:34:42 -0700

Jim Archuleta wrote:

Hello Crispin,

Thanks for your further elaboration on this point.  I am finding it very
valuable, along with the referenced resources.  However, I am unable to
access your PowerPoint lecture notes (Access is not granted.).  Could you
refer me to another location for these?  Thank you for your contributions..

Sorry, I forgot that I had turned off the lecture notes following class.  The
lecture should be turned on now.

Crispin

   * my lecture notes (in powerpoint; sorry, get vmware :-)
     http://www.cse.ogi.edu/~crispin/527/covert.ppt which are based on the
covert
     channels chapter in "Fundamentals of Computer Security Technology" by
Edward
     Amoroso

--
Crispin Cowan, CTO, WireX Communications, Inc.    http://wirex.com