Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Nokia 7110 Wap Browser Hole

From: ralph () TINK ORG (Ralph Moonen)
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 19:45:33 +0200

At 11:09 17-7-00 +0200, Kristjan Kristinsson wrote:
On Sat, Jul 15, 2000 at 12:47:17PM +0200, Kristjan Kristinsson wrote:
To continue being of topic, most wap phones hangs when being portscanned,
including most nokia 7110's. But since you need the ad of the phone when
it's connected to the net, and this can be pretty tricky to get most people
should not be to worried.

//doze (yeah, should win a price in excessive quoting)

Well, I portscanned a Nokia 7110 and it didn't hang. Only port open though
was bootp (UDP). I *think* maybe, there's something one could do with it.
DoSsing a 7110 would be no problem whatsoever though.

--Ralph