Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: OpenSSH Password Question

From: Matt Rose <mattrose () FOLKWOLF NET>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 00:22:10 -0500

        Many sites have to use DES for weird legacy reasons.  NIS, and all
of it's cousins, require it IIRC

Matt Rose        mattrose () folkwolf net          http://www.folkwolf.net
"I've seen scarier secret police agencies than his completely destroyed
by a Czech hippie playwright with a manual typewriter"  Bruce Sterling