Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Apple Mac DoS

From: Daniel Harrison <danielh () LOUDCLOUD COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 09:44:45 -0800

A suggestion would be to grab one of the share/freeware programs that list all
running process's on a mac (similar to top) and see which one is hanging. I did
a quick search on http://www.versiontracker.com for the word process and came
up with a few hits.

http://www.versiontracker.com/moreinfo.fcgi?id=3601

dan