Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Apple Mac DoS

From: 3APA3A <3APA3A () SECURITY NNOV RU>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 19:39:08 +0300

Hello The Q,

OK, I never deal close to Mac too, but according to

http://advice.networkice.com/advice/Exploits/Ports/548/default.htm

"Port 548 AFP AppleTalk file sharing protocol runs on this port. It is
equivelent to port 139 in Windows".

Nice  Apple  ports  descrition  can  be  found  on  the  same  site on
http://advice.networkice.com/advice/Exploits/Ports/groups/Apple/default.htm

13.12.00 12:54, you wrote: Apple Mac DoS;