Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: INZIDER!

From: wulfmen () HOTMAIL COM (Wolfgang Gassner)
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 04:00:16 PST

INZIDER???

This prog isnt working good, maybe its a kind of new
Trojan or Virus!!!!!
I tested it running Netbus and Back Orifice on it and it doesnt
detected it!!

It only gives some Information on Port 135, 139 ....

I believe the best an reliable way to determine which port is open
is              netstat -an !!!