tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: [tcpdump-security] [libpcap] Problem with version 1.9.0

From: Dagobert Michelsen <dam () opencsw org>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 20:39:05 +0200

Hi,

Am 23.07.2018 um 19:11 schrieb Ray Bellis <ray () bellis me uk>:
On 23/07/2018 17:38, Gert Doering wrote:
I do understand that this is not for me to decide and that you're
fully free to ignore me, but I still wanted to say it so nobody can
say afterwards "hey, we announced this on the list and nobody spoke
up".

FWIW, I loath CMake too. :p

Is this a vote? It is a real pain to customize parameters in CMake
and I avoid it wherever possible and I would really appreciate if
autoconf at least won’t go away.

Best regards

  — Dago