tcpdump mailing list archives

Four more warning fix patches

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer () loplof de>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 23:46:34 +0200

These patches turn on some more warnings (or not) and fixes all warnings that come up

Notes:
- 0001 is not sent (it's the previously sent -Wshadow fix)
- 0005 Fixes most of the trivial cases of -Wunused-parameter warnings. It does not enable the warning.

Please apply in case they make sense.

Kind regards
   Jörg
--
Joerg Mayer                                           <jmayer () loplof de>