tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: 4 small patches to libpcap

From: Ali Abdulkadir <autostart.ini () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 00:44:12 +0300

Sorry, but I am only getting some messages. Can you "Reply All" from now on?

On Mar 27, 2018, at 1:58 PM, Joerg Mayer <jmayer () loplof de> wrote:

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 12:54:48PM +0200, Joerg Mayer wrote:
There is no doxygen code in scanner.l. I followed your advice above and the attached patch fixes the problem.

I should have added that I currently don't have GCC to test but that it most likely needs to be added to the
GCC path as well.

Kind regards
  Jörg

--
Joerg Mayer                                           <jmayer () loplof de>