tcpdump mailing list archives

bpf.tcpdump.org vs github

From: Michael Richardson <mcr () sandelman ca>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 22:01:11 -0500

okay, can we start again.
I would appreciate some clear data and clear complaints.

This is what I heard:
     a) which is "master", bpf or github?
     b) bpf is unreliable.
     c) there is some issue (please explain more) with bpf.tcpdump.org experiencing auto-merging difficulties.
     d) this CVE process has been botched (I said this, and I take responsability for this)

before I propose some solution/policy/adjustment, I want to make sure that
I've heard all the issues.

--
]     mcr () sandelman ca  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [