tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: moves to github

From: Denis Ovsienko <infrastation () yandex ru>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 16:26:42 +0400

    Denis> I tried closing a couple of issues, but ran into a
    Denis> question. Do existing tags in GitHub issues (v3.5, v3.6,
    Denis> ... v4.3) mean "opened against version N.N" or "fixed in
    Denis> version N.N"?

let's take this to mean, opened against version N.N.

I have looked through the GH issues once again, added a few tags and started labelling issues with them:

bug
feature request
duplicate
fixed in 4.3.0
web-site

The last one deserves a special note, it stands for the kind of issues that I believe to belong to the tcpdump-htdocs
repository. That is, the old web-site bugs will be labeled with the tag in the tcpdump repository and any new such
issues should be opened in tcpdump-htdocs. I have enabled the issues feature for the tcpdump-htdocs repository and
disabled the wiki feature for all 3 repositories (also checked that no wiki pages existed).

--
    Denis Ovsienko