tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: Patch: Split out pcap-filters from tcpdump

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer () loplof de>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 02:54:54 +0100

On Sun, Jan 06, 2008 at 04:27:34PM -0800, Guy Harris wrote:
-Multiple arguments are concatenated with spaces before being parsed.
+Multiple arguments are concatenated with spaces before being parsed,
+i.e. there is an implicit \fIand\fP between the arguments.

I removed that, as it's not accurate - if you do

I made a wrong assumption when I wrote it. Thanks for pointing it out.

 ciao
      Joerg
--
Joerg Mayer                                           <jmayer () loplof de>
-