tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: [clearview-discuss] libdlpi with libpcap

From: sagun shakya <Sagun.Shakya () Sun COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 10:38:30 -0400

Guy Harris wrote:
sagun shakya wrote:

Being new to the process of submitting patches here, do I need to provide a patch via the patch tracker in sourceforge.net or uploading the diff and new files to the bugid will suffice? Please let me know.

So what license/copyright should be applied to pcap-libdlpi.c? A lot of the code in dlpisubs.{c,h} came from pcap-dlpi.c, so presumably they should continue to have the LBL copyright.
That is correct. The same license/copyright that is in pcap-dlpi.c should continue in pcap-libdlpi.c

Sagun
-
This is the tcpdump-workers list.