tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: beta1

From: Neil Spring <nspring () cs washington edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:43:17 -0800

On Nov 13, 2003, at 8:45 AM, Michael Richardson wrote:
Please start your compilers.

1) any chance of removing unused rcsid variables? grep suggests they are always defined but never used. Alternately, move it below the include "interface.h" and edit it to say:
static const char rcsid[] _U_ =

2)
print-pppoe.c: In function `pppoe_print':
print-pppoe.c:199: warning: `0' flag ignored with precision and `%X' printf format

3) listening on en0, link-type 1 (EN10MB), capture size 96 bytes
seems likely to cause some faqs, if it isn't one already -- I have a 100Mbit link and it says 10MB?

other than that, seems to work fine on my mac. (10.3)

thanks,
-neil

-
This is the TCPDUMP workers list. It is archived at
http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/index.html
To unsubscribe use mailto:tcpdump-workers-request () tcpdump org?body=unsubscribe