tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: proposal: rename DLT_PRISM_HEADER

From: Guy Harris <gharris () sonic net>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 23:29:45 -0800

On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 03:07:16PM -0800, Guy Harris wrote:
I will look at adding libpcap support (probably initially with the
header length hardwired in; if, as, and when I get around to adding
support for variable-length link-layer headers, I'll look at adding
support for that as well - please ensure that the header length field in
the header continues to be the header length, so that BPF code can
continue to test it!)

I've checked that in - it currently assumes a 64-byte capture header,
followed by the 802.11 frame header.

and tcpdump support

I've checked that in, along with DLT_PRISM_HEADER support - they both
skip the capture header and just dissect the 802.11 header.
-
This is the TCPDUMP workers list. It is archived at
http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/index.html
To unsubscribe use mailto:tcpdump-workers-request () tcpdump org?body=unsubscribe