Snort mailing list archives

Re: can we setup acid with snort ++

From: "Joel Esler \(jesler\) via Snort-users" <snort-users () lists snort org>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 13:22:42 +0000

ACID is a dead project, and hasn't been supported since at least 2003.

BASE took up after ACID, but it is also no longer supported and does not support Snort 3.0

To my knowledge, there is no GUI that supports Snort 3.0's output.  We (Snort) are aware of this and are working on a
solution.  More will be announced later.