Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort rule for allowing Logitech Squeezebox streaming service/traffic

From: "Al Lewis \(allewi\) via Snort-users" <snort-users () lists snort org>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 12:38:39 +0000

Hello,

Do you have a sample of the traffic?

http_inspect is a preprocessor so the rule is firing because is sees suspected http traffic with some fields missing
that should be in standard http communications.

Albert Lewis
ENGINEER.SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
Cisco Systems Inc.
Email: allewi () cisco com

On 6/11/18, 8:34 AM, "Snort-users on behalf of Dominik Steiner via Snort-users" <snort-users-bounces () lists snort