Snort mailing list archives

Log problems

From: honeybadger () q com
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 11:10:43 -0700

I have been trying to figure out log problems....

Since then you all are saying that BY2 was a red herring I am trying to find what is the problem in the snort.config
file with no success.

It looks like snort is starting ok, pulled pork is checking rules and it says it is running.

But no output in /var/log.

Any ideas all?