Snort mailing list archives

Re: var PKT_TIMEOUT in sfdaq.c

From: Russ Combs <rcombs () sourcefire com>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 18:05:33 -0500

You should post your question on snort-users or wherever the PFRING DAQ is
supported.

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 6:01 PM, Guillaume Daleux <
guillaume.daleux () abovesecurity com> wrote:

Hi,****

** **

Thanks for your answer, I understand why you used a positive timeout with
Idle functions.****

** **

We use snort 2.9.2.1 with daq 0.6.2 and pfring daq module. I spoke about
heisenbug bug because the problem arrived just when we launched snort with
svc program and it stopped when we printed a debug line in pfring daq
module.****

** **

Thanks****

Guillaume DALEUX****