Snort mailing list archives

Re: HELP ON SNORT

From: Dustin Webber <dustin.webber () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 11:23:03 -0500

Martin,

I made a lot of assumption but in retrospec It's totally possible to
hit those benchmarks. I will pull down the source and play with it more.
Great work on this project and keep up the excellent work. It's refreshing
to see people getting into the research side on how we can solve the defsec
storage conundrum.

Dustin W. Webber
Dustin.Webber () gmail com