Snort mailing list archives

Re: Google Groups was: libdnet

From: "Randal T. Rioux" <randy () procyonlabs com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 14:31:22 -0400

On 9/12/2011 12:47 PM, Joel Esler wrote:
On Sep 10, 2011, at 11:40 PM, Randal T. Rioux wrote:

PS How's the merger of the SF and GG email lists coming along? Are
both getting all messages?

I haven't started on it for a bunch of reasons that were only made
aware to me /after/ we set up the GG.  So it may be more difficult.

What's the communities opinion?  So I merge the SF and GG?  Eliminate
the GG and go back to the standard Mailing lists?  I know it's been a
pain along the way, but there are certain issues that *may* prevent
the SF groups going into the GG.

Plus, the SF lists have 10 years of history and archives :)

Keep the SF list!

I don't use Google-anything. They are evil.

Randy