Snort mailing list archives

Re: libdnet

From: Martin Roesch <roesch () sourcefire com>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 22:54:51 -0400

It's libnet or libdnet and of the two I'd say that dnet is more maintained
than libnet (at least it was last time I checked).  Bonus points for Dug
answering email when I have questions/comments.

Does dnet not work on those architectures?  Is anyone using IRIX machines as
IDS sensors (or anything else) anymore?  Not trying to be difficult, just
wondering...