Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort - VPS web server (Debian)

From: "johnny.venter" <johnny.venter () zoho com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 08:37:48 -0700

The pages are static--not dynamic.

There is no DB at all.

It is running PHP and takes input using forms for visitor information.  Sendmail runs internally according to transmit
visitor submissions.

Via the lighttpd config, I have limited connections based on the IP to ensure that unnecessary resources are not taken.

Are you sure that mod_security works with lighttpd?  From a cursory search, it does not appear to work.

Thanks.

---- On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 08:08:42 -0700 Mike Lococo  wrote ----