Snort mailing list archives

Re: Barnyard2 and dealing with mysql_error

From: James Lay <jlay () slave-tothe-box net>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 06:42:52 -0600

On 8/8/11 4:36 AM, "firnsy" <firnsy () securixlive com> wrote:

#define MYSQL_HAS_OPT_RECONNECT 1

Thanks for the info on this....I've looked at my current mysql src
(5.1.46) config.h and this option isn't present...not meaning I don't have
a 1, but this doesn't show up as an available, commented out option
(./configure --help yielded nothing either).  That being said I added it
in and recompiled...hopefully this will fit the bill.  Thank you.

James