Snort mailing list archives

Re: More problems with pulledpork 0.6.0

From: JJC <cummingsj () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 09:26:10 -0600

Ok, I see the problem... PP has no way of knowing that the rules you are
putting on your custom-url-server are ET rules (it determines if it's VRT or
ET based on the source url), thus the other errors (in your bug) that you
are reporting and the behavior that you see.  If you remove the ET- from
your dropsid and disablesid config.  I will be publishing a bugfix today for
that (0.6.1) that will fix both issues, but require you to use
Custom-<category> when retrieving from a purely custom url, such as you are
doing.

JJC