Snort mailing list archives

Re: [Emerging-Sigs] Problems with new pulledpork 0.6.0 version

From: carlopmart <carlopmart () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 14:38:20 +0200

On 03/29/2011 01:46 PM, Kevin Ross wrote:
No I don't think so. In 0.5.0 of pulled pork I had the file like
scada.rules,1:XXXXX,1:XXXXX,emerging-scada.rules etc then it did not
like that when I went to 0.6.0. I tried changing the text to match the
new format (i.e ET-scada, ET-emerging-scada, ET-scada.rules etc) but
none of them worked and I still get the error. When I removed all
non-numerical stuff from the file (you can have it on seperate lines) it
works. No idea if the way to define an entire rule file is now something
else or it is a bug.

Kevin,

  can you psot some sample disablesid.conf?? I am trying some
alternatives, and doesn't works for me ...

--
CL Martinez
carlopmart {at} gmail {d0t} com