Snort mailing list archives

Re: Problems with new pulledpork 0.6.0 version

From: carlopmart <carlopmart () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 13:32:15 +0200

On 03/29/2011 12:09 PM, Kevin Ross wrote:
I am getting the same. It seems to be linked to if you put text in your
list of sids for disable/enable etc. i.e ET-scada.rules or whatever. If
you remove it and leave only sid listings it runs fine.

Do you mean that I need to put, for example: 2012455, 2012456, 2012457
... all in one line on disablesid.conf file to work??

That's not good, not good. Then, pulledpork is not the tool that I need
to update snort/suricata rules.

--
CL Martinez
carlopmart {at} gmail {d0t} com