Snort mailing list archives

Re: barnyard patches? http://colin.grady.us/ offline?

From: Colin Grady <colin.grady () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 15:50:24 -0500

For all interested,

I broke down and bought some cheap hosting that was recommended to me by
another Open Source project. My site is back online, though it's an older
version of the site at the moment. Should have most of what was there
previously. I'll get it updated when I find some time.

    http://colin.grady.us/

Thanks and enjoy,

Colin