Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort 2.8.6.1 Now Available

From: Nick Moore <nmoore () sourcefire com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 09:48:54 -0500

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 9:16 AM, Crook, Parker <Parker_Crook () reyrey com>wrote:

I figured you were borrowing Joel's iPadPhone :-)

He won't let anyone near that thing. It's a little creepy the way he
holds on to it.

Does he have one of those creepy shirts that holds it for you?

Also, nice if you cut the Sourceforge mailing list cruft from the
bottom of replies. Not totally required, but keeps threads a little
more readable.

Umm, I did, and always have.

Oh, yeah I know, just wanted to throw that in there when the "top post"
crew get involved along with the "who cares?" people.

Bottom post, cut the cruft.

Congratulations Nigel & Randal, you win.  I feel a bit like I have just
been assimilated, but I figured I might as well start bottom-posting to
avoid any more angry "stop top-posting" replies in the future... I'm really
not sure how the rest of the office is gonna like this though...

-Parker

P.S.  Who thinks Leibniz stole Calculus from Newton?

Bottom posting: Regarding Leibniz and Newton, I find them both a bit
derivative but still integral to Calculus overall.

--
Nick Moore, SFCE, CISSP, CISA
Sr. Systems Engineer

   ,,_
  o"  )~   Sourcefire - The Creators of Snort
   ''''

www.sourcefire.com         www.snort.org