Snort mailing list archives

Re: BASE rule display

From: "Randal T. Rioux" <randy () procyonlabs com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 16:28:16 -0500

No idea. We have a lot to get done before another release, and it seems
everyone has been pretty busy lately. Kevin Johnson would have to review
things first to get a time estimate.

Randy

Mike Guiterman wrote:
Hi Randy,

Do you guys have an idea when the next release will be?

Mike

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 7:42 AM, Randal T. Rioux <randy () procyonlabs com