Snort mailing list archives

Re: BASE rule display

From: Mike Guiterman <mguiterman () sourcefire com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 11:23:51 -0500

Hi Randy,

Do you guys have an idea when the next release will be?

Mike

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 7:42 AM, Randal T. Rioux <randy () procyonlabs com>wrote:

This is a pretty good idea. If you could, please go to the feature
request page at SourceForge and add this. I'll take a look at it and see
what I can do to implement this into the next release:

While you're at it, if you're a regular user you might want to join
BASE's own mailing list, as this one is Snort-specific:

Thanks!
Randy

Joel Esler wrote:
Base does not have that present functionality. They provide the
ability to link to a rule.