Snort mailing list archives

Re: alert suppression

From: CunningPike <cunningpike () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 16:11:43 -0700

We get some of these alerts too, but only from a specific segment on our
LAN, so I'm currently trying to hunt down the reason. The fact that we
don't get them from any other segment leads me to think that they are
indicative of something rather than simple noise.

If I find out anything, I'll post it to the list

CP