Snort mailing list archives

Re: v2.8.4 incorrect logging to MySQL

From: JJ Cummings <cummingsj () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 10:08:01 -0600

/me raises hand.. "I"

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 9:56 AM, Joel Esler <jesler () sourcefire com> wrote:

Seconded.

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 11:38 AM, Jason Brvenik <jasonb () sourcefire com>wrote:

Here is my vote to remove all output methods from the engine except
unified, to remove the code complexity. People are much better off
having two dedicated processes achieving a common goal than they are
with the code complexity and issues in the one code base.

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 8:31 AM, James Lay <jlay () slave-tothe-box net>