Snort mailing list archives

Re: view alerts in base

From: Seth Art <sethsec () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 16:30:26 -0400

Very nice additions..

I have two more suggestions:

--Drink X if Joel suggests that someone upgrade to the latest version or snort

--Drink X if someone asks why they are not seeing alerts for traffic
they are generating on the snort sensor itself and somone@sourcefire
suggests they use -k none to fix it.

-Seth

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 3:59 PM, Joel Esler <jesler () sourcefire com> wrote:
I just put it up last week.  The Drinking Game was Erek Adams' joke.  But he
passed away awhile back, and his server has been gone for awhile, so I found
it, updated it with the help of Leon, and put it up on the internetz.

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 3:34 PM, Randal T. Rioux <randy () procyonlabs com>