Snort mailing list archives

snortfocus 0.3 released

From: Dominik Schmid <dominik_schmid () gmx ch>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 22:13:14 +0100

Hi

i made a php gui for the snort database where i can add users and give them the authority to watch their alerts to their systems. this way the users developing the servers can directly analyse their own servers and filter out alerts which are not relevant to their systems.

I put it on snortfocus.org, please try it and give me some hints and feedback.

necessary to say, snortfocus uses an extended snort mysql sheme which is included on the snortfocus.org site - be aware of destroy your database with my extension! look better first at it to make sure that nothing will go wrong with the database extension.

feel free to help me make snortfocus better or integrate it into acid, base or the snort default mysql sheme :-)

Dominik