Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort 2.4.3 - Windows service fails on boot

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () winsnort com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 16:45:24 -0800

If you are running MySQL it may be a timing issue, like Snort starting but
MySQL has not finished starting. I've seen a couple of posts on this and the
problem was fixed by adjusting a parameter in one of the config files. There
is a post on this in one of our forums.

Kindest regards,
Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management Team Member