Snort mailing list archives

IDScenter

From: "David Naylor" <DNaylor () TEXASTRUSTCU ORG>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 15:27:52 -0500

This is a really neat looking tool for Snort, but unfortunately I'm having trouble getting it configured.  I've noticed
that it likes to take my Snort.conf file and rewrite it.  It chops it down from a 30.6k file to about 12k.  When I make
my Snort.conf file read-only the program won't play.

Any suggestions?

thanks,

David Naylor
IT Security Coordinator