Snort mailing list archives

RE: Approximate bandwidth performance running Snort

From: "Arseneault, Thomas (HQP)" <thomas.arseneault () rhi com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 11:00:38 -0700

There was a thread a little while ago (check the archives) in which it
was also determined that not all hardware is created equal. The same
specs on boards by different manufactures made a big difference. I don't
recall if a "best of breed" was chosen but the thread should help
figuring out how to pick the best hardware.

Tom Arseneault
Security Engineer
Robert Half International