Snort mailing list archives

snortsnarf html problem

From: "reynald" <rtm () cybees com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 01:40:57 +0800

hello guys,

I am recently trying snortsnarf, and I was able to generate html file. My problem is when I try to view it the
"sources" and
"destinations" doesn't appear (pls see below). Did i missed something in the configuration?

Sources triggering this attack signature
Source # Alerts (sig) # Alerts (total) # Dsts (sig) # Dsts (total))
           4                  4                    1                1

Destinations receiving this attack signature
Destinations # Alerts (sig) # Alerts (total) # Srcs (sig) # Srcs (total))
                   4                 4                    1                1

thanks,
reynald