Snort mailing list archives

Re: Acid/MySQL connection problem

From: Chris Mills <securinate () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 15:21:42 -0500

Well... I answered my own question... a little more research turned up
this forum:
http://forums.devshed.com/t14130/s.html

The SELinux included with FC3 prevents it from working. After turning
SELinux off, and rebooting, it's working great.

Thanks,
Chris

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 15:17:29 -0500, Esler, Joel - Contractor