Snort mailing list archives

Snort-addon Advice requested

From: Clayton Mascarenhas <massnort () yahoo com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 08:20:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all

ACID is causing too many problems for me. All I need is something to help me group together all the similar alerts..
and give me statistics about the number of alerts .. the percentage of a particular type of alert... maybe an option of
graphs too... etc. I thought ACID would help me. But it is taking me too much time to figure out why it is so slow to
load a page up and why sometimes I get errors. So... I was wondering if anyone could please suggest me another method
or another tool i could use to do what I would like to do?
 Any suggestions will be very much appreciated. Thank you all.

Clayton