Snort mailing list archives

Re: Good Snort Signatures <-- is all in tuning

From: "Keith W. McCammon" <mccammon () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 22:27:13 -0400

Check out Sourcefire's Defense Center solution.  3D uses their RNA
system, which is system- and network-aware to contextualize and
prioritize sensor alert data.  Note that this is not an auto-tuning
IDS, but does use information about your local network, as well as
policy-based parameters, to help you "cut to the chase" when dealing
with alert data.

http://sourcefire.com/products/mgmt.html

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 22:03:13 -0400, Adriel T. Desautels