Snort mailing list archives

RE: Dectecting Social Security Numbers?

From: "Harper, Patrick" <patrick.harper () phns com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 15:24:06 -0500

It will catch some cookies too, but works pretty good over all.  I am
not the best at rule writing :)
There is a way to make it only trigger if there is a blank space in
front and back but I have not had the time to look it up.  If anyone
know how to do this off the top of there head let me know.  Although
this is really a snort-sigs question.  (I hope there is a penalty drink
in that for me seeing as it is Friday.  I guess I could answer my own
post and reply in HTML and that would start the evening off right :) )