Snort mailing list archives

Re: problems updating rules with oinkmaster

From: "Gus Fritschie" <gfritschie () hotmail com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 11:58:41 -0400

I just seems weird to me that there have been no changes to the rules in a couple of weeks. New vulnerabilities have been released and when you look at the date on the rule files on the Snort site it is current. I'm probably wrong, but it just seems strange.

And to answer another question my rules are in /etc/snort/

Thanks!