Snort mailing list archives

RE: problems updating rules with oinkmaster

From: Andreas Östling <andreaso () it su se>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 16:57:05 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004, Rowland, Krisa W ERDC-ITL-MS Contractor wrote:

I've been having the same problem - I thought it was just me.  I am running
Snort-2.0.6.

Is it because of what I said in my previous email, or something else?
I don't think that Oinkmaster telling there are no changes in the rules
when there are in fact no changes in the rules is considered to be a
"problem" :)

/Andreas