Snort mailing list archives

RE: Problem compiling MySQL Support into Snort

From: "Fowler, Mike" <mike.fowler () guidancesoftware com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 08:15:43 -0700

If you are compiling Snort from source, I had a similar issue and had to
'Make Clean' the previous install prior to recompiling with the
--with-mysql support switch.

SuSe 9
Snort 2.1.1
MySQL 4.0.1

Mike Fowler
Director,Professional Development and Training
West Coast Operations
Guidance Software
(626) 229-9191 ext. 274