Snort mailing list archives

RE: Ok, Ok - I know - http_inspect

From: "Jeff Dell" <jdell () activeworx com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 14:54:14 -0400

You are correct. I misread your first email when you said that /8 didn't
work, I assumed you meant it didn't limit the events. If you look at the
docs at:

http://www.snort.org/docs/snort_manual/node17.html#SECTION003810000000000000
000

You will see all of the options for http_inspect, maybe one of these will
help limit the alerts you are getting.

Jeff

  _____